FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $150
BISON GROUND - 1LB BAG
Delivered Frozen Only- in Vacuumed sealed bags for better freshness.
Canadian Game Meat.
Reasons to Eat Bison:
- It is taster than beef and richer in flavor.
- It is simply healthier than regular cow beef. It is lower in saturated fat than regular cow beef.
- Bison is a great source of nutrients, it has the basics: zinc, niacin, iron, vitamin B6 and selenium. A quick review of some important things these nutrients do:
Selenium – helps prevent cellular damage from free radical.
Zinc- does a lot- helps immune system, hair and skin health and overall cell function
Niacin helps convert food into energy for the body – all at the cellular level
Iron- carries oxygen through the body
B6- tons of value of for physical and even mental health.
- Bison cattle are not handled like cows. They are mostly living in a freer environment compared to cow/cattle. Although there are many cattle farms that treat the cows humanly, bison seem to be cared for like the elite class of the farm.
- Bison is one of the leanest meats and still has a lot of protein. But it is the amount of protein you get in bison meat, without the saturated fat that makes this a great alternative to regular beef.